Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

why why why why ? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2007 at 07:15 PM

why are we so picky about the looks of people we wana date? and why does this always happend when u like some one they dont like u and when u dont like some one they like u?

how would u trun some one down who likes u and have been there for u always?
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 04:57 AM

True that's life!,

How ever, Have any of you met a hottie on the outside whose so very ugly on the inside. Looks don't matter people, its the personality and beauty within you fall in love with.

eeewwww.... Love, such a messy emotion.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2010 at 06:18 PM

Quoting author:

why are we so picky about the looks of people we wana date? and why does this always happend when u like some one they dont like u and when u dont like some one they like u?

why are we so picky about the looks of people we wana date?

It depends only in your sense of perception of what you judge to be attractive. Men and women alike are all attracted to symetry in the body, that would explain the reasons why a lot of men like women with a nice looking butt and breast ( feminin traits ) because both of them are comparable (2 of each).

As for symetry on the mans body it is the biceps (arms), the chest, a tight butt, i know i'm forgetting some other physical traits. (2 of each)

For man as for women the Atletic body shape is a major turn on.

a great body is the meta-message of Health. at a biological level it is as Charles Darwin said "survival of the Fittest"

This is according to some research in Biology.

For your other question, Its all about Sexual tension and personal disclosure that is what the dating game is about.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM

why absolutely I have kissed a beast and felt good about it.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2009 at 01:38 AM

YOU ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS AND YOU THINK TO MUCH AND THAT IS PROB WHY
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Quoting author:

I have had that problem many times myself. A female friend and I would 'click' and become close, yet I never really take that next step to see if there can be something more, and I mentally kick myself for not saying something sooner (esp. when that friend starts seeing someone).

Back to OP's question...I don't feel that I'm picky at all really. Not that I would want to date just any woman who looked attractive to me. I've always thought that if someone's personality, sense of humor, and temperment were what drew me in, then it only enhances their outward appearance. Sometimes we don't see the one for us until they're gone.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 02:17 AM

Have you ever tried to kiss a very ugly person and feel good?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Quoting author:

have you ever tryed to kiss an ugly person? I never could do that. i dont want to get to know ugly people becase If i do and i fall for their personality, i wont be able to show my love becase i wont want to kiss, touch, make love to their unglyness. sorry but that is how it is. i may not be the best looking person in the world but there are plenty of ugly people that are far worse looking then i am. sure if i was blind then looks word not matter, but i can see so it will matter.
    you would not wear an ungly shirt just becase it feels good on your skin, right?
    RSVP,
    -sean-
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 02:20 AM

mmm that is so sexy but i like it alot the sex mami come in talk to me mm
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2008 at 04:39 PM

we are visual creatures! We go by looks first, then the intellect comes in. Women like a guy that makes them feel good about themselves. Its also life experiences. Some people you just click with, others its not worth it! Guys are hard wired for beauty, and looks. Long hair grabs a guys attention. Some men like fat women, some like slender or skinny. Its a crap shoot!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2008 at 09:12 PM

trina ur right but here is a saying those who give a bad impression of u are more worried about who they are

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2008 at 09:10 PM

A good question. Well, it is natural for all of us is to first look at the looks.....believe me, we all go through it in life. We first look at the look or we pre-judge others with their looks. It would take me a while to respond to someone that does not have a great sense of humor to interact with.......but hey look on the bright side, maybe looks can motivate others too.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2008 at 07:25 PM

This may be a dead topic at this point but,.. I'll comment anyway. Physical attraction is part of the dating experience. To some, it carries more weight than to others. Usually women care less about looks than men.Personally, I gotta have the whole package. If a woman is drop dead gorgoues, but has nothing in common with me, is dumb as a box of rocks, I'm not interested. Gotta have the insides too. - They don't have to be gorgeous, but that attraction has to be there. People also tend to look diffent inperson than there photos. The other problem is in this online world, feelings can start to build, but you HAVE to spend time with someone before you can take it seriously. - Just my 10 cents.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2008 at 03:18 AM

choices in life
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2008 at 02:32 PM

It's just human nature, people like to feel in power over others.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2008 at 01:40 PM

Thats just life I guess... it happens to the best of us, one day you'll meet someone who loves you for who you are