life is about choices we are making Romance

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 06, 2010 at 05:10 AM

forlife is about the choices that we are making, i once made one, of being in the relationships with those who were at my age, only to find out that they are so dissappointing and arrogant, and i can't blame them for it's their choice and not to say that i'm underestimating their brain power, but that's their capability. I wish they can change their choice just like me, i choose to be with the cougar, for they are loving, caring, responsible and capable with many things in life. I love cougars, the question is how to find one. For i know that in cougars hands there's comfort, love and everything that man need.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 01:01 AM

hi

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 03:34 PM

Your finding a cougar is about as difficult as my finding a cub...but I guess they are out there. Men of my age group live very much in the past..and "remember when...", or " my nasty ex wife", that I think it's so sad that as there is so much more living to do...I've got another life time ahead of me, so I want to be surrounded by youthful thinking people that want to enjoy life, hence the search for an age gap relationship.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 12:34 PM

How refreshing to find a cub that thinks Cougars are more than sexy objects.
Follow - email me when people comment