Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

I am simply curious? Romance

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 09:46 AM

Hello I am new to this site and I was in need of everyones opinion? I love to be affectionate. I love cuddling and kissing and so fourth. I love everything about the feeling of basically being in love with a woman. The way it makes me feel wanted and loved and appreciated. But for some reason I have never been able to actually be "officially" in a relationship. I feel trapped and confined. Don't get me wrong I can be faithful or exclusive to just one woman but when I "officially" become her boyfriend or more I lose interest. Is this Normal or do I need to do something different? Please help me out here.

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2010 at 08:35 PM

you are cute
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2010 at 03:26 PM

Yep my friend. You have committment issues. It isn't weak, or wrong, or sick to pursue some opinions with a counselor.  Seeing someone will help you learn something about yourself and maybe how to adjust so that you can finally have a real relationship where both partners give and take.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Quoting author:

Hello I am new to this site and I was in need of everyones opinion? I love to be affectionate. I love cuddling and kissing and so fourth. I love everything about the feeling of basically being in love with a woman. The way it makes me feel wanted and loved and appreciated. But for some reason I have never been able to actually be "officially" in a relationship. I feel trapped and confined. Don't get me wrong I can be faithful or exclusive to just one woman but when I "officially" become her boyfriend or more I lose interest. Is this Normal or do I need to do something different? Please help me out here.

dude,
    the fact that you ask this question says that it is NOT normale at all. i think you need to seek profetional help. i do not want to sound rude or anything negitive.
    good luck.
    RSVP,
    -sean- aka fseanb