Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important Friendship

• View author's info Posted on Jun 24, 2009 at 07:38 PM

I am not here to take the easy road.

I am here to get some to carry in life and give some to others.

Heard somewhere that a simple Hi could start it all

"Hi"

J
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Missterious....While your points are valid to some degree, I respectfully disagree.  In my experience, lust is fleeting, and easy to come by.  We can feel lust for a film star (Ryan Gosling & Johnny Depp come to mind) but that doesn't mean we will necessarily like or love them.  Lust is superficial.
    On the other hand...and maybe this is just me...lust doesn't last without the "like".  Does that make sense?  NO?  Don't worry about it.  haha!
    Now, if like and lust stick around together long enough...then comes love.  And that's my favorite part of the equation.  ;-)
    Maybe I just said the same thing in different words.  LOL
    WOW...I just noticed this post is almost 3 years old...but I like it, so I'm resurrecting it!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 04:56 PM

Hello little man

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 01:31 PM

I think I like you and want to give you a gift! Write me back and send me a pic
    Can't wait to give it to you :)
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 01:25 AM

I disagree. Lust is not easy. To find someone you lust after, you absolutely must have chemistry. Otherwise, Lust, Love and Like will be impossible to maintain and cannot be sustained.

However, I agree that Love is hard because Lust and/or Like is lacking, non-existent or has died.

Yes, Like is very important... for before you can love someone you must like them. If there becomes too many reasons to dislike, love will die.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 04:22 PM

Like is really important ! Doyu have apicture and where are you?