Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Guy Dating Advice & Tips

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2011 at 07:06 PM

You guys are so sad.... No wait desporsate And you make it so obvious that you are just sad little boys looking too get laied. Hears some advice. Stop now and go bet a X-raited and A towel
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Although far to many here are just looking to hurry up and jump the bones of an older woman figuring we can teach them something......or looking for someone to spoil them and pay their way through this portion of their life here's some news regarding cougar/cub relationships....

Most mature and respectful men looking for a cougar are NOT looking for someone to throw cash and material things their way. The good ones simply want a woman who's a little more respectful of herself and won't jump in the sack right away. Many respectful cubs also simply want to be with a woman who's old enough to say what she thinks rather than just try to say whatever she thinks will land that man. And last but not least many men simply want to go for an older woman because they're tired of younger ones always wanting to borrow money. 

Personally myself I simply found I prefer younger because in my own age group far to many men have let themselves go. I don't care for a big beer gut especially on a man who sure as heck wouldn't want one on me!! Some of us are more active than men in our own age group and would rather be with a man who's likely to be able to keep up playing tennis or spending an entire day walking around some small town just exploring without him whining that he's tired.

Personally I've also found that since my children are grown and gone I have come to a point in my life where I am not looking for someone for the rest of my life nor does it interest me. I have my home, work, etc.. and simply would like someone to share it with that isn't going to try to turn it into marriage. I have no problem with committing to the right person for a few years even but would rather be with someone who will eventually want to move on.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2013 at 06:58 AM

Makes Perfect sense, some of us (I'll go ahead and use the term just for the effect ;) cubs are here for that exact reason. Now some of us are professional, we are business oriented which resulted in our love for the coug generation after realizing our maturity level far surpassed the women of our own generation . I for one am here for that exact reason. Challenge? Accepted, you aren't easy to bag? Perfect, I wouldn't be here of you were the lustful sit at the bar type I wouldn't be back stepping and reverting to the maturity level of gals my age.  
    Personally I get hit on every single day during my 12 hr work days and 80% of those compliments are of the coug generation, reason being I have a talent for wording everything in a pleasing way. Simply put i don't go for it. It's too easy. I love a challenge. I love to resolve ace and close, and closing often as Zig Ziglar advises for making a sale. Coug in my mind is a priceless product, a diamond in the rough, off I may and was want that diamond. I work for that diamond and I don't plan on re selling, I plan on creating more memory for that jewel to become more beautiful in time. My aim is to make her smile and genuinely make her life that much better. she doesn't deserve to go into negative equity with happiness as the currency like she will with these other guys. As you know it's not between good and bad.. It's between good and better. Yeah those guys you may be talking to are "good" get the job done type of guys but let me let you in on a secret.. You want the best.. *looks slowly to the left* again *looks slowly to the right* (to see whos listening) alright then, introduce yourself to Leo. I'm the best in town. LA area.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Thanks for saying so brutally what I've wanted to say.  LMAO!!!  Yer hilarious, despite the typos!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 25, 2011 at 04:57 PM

haha