Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Cheated With His Friend Dating Advice & Tips

• View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2012 at 06:35 AM

-i am 30 years old. dating a guy who is 22 and in college. been with him for two years now. he's amazing. treats me very well. talking marriage
    -his friend is always flirting with me
    -one day at a party by bf was hammered drunk. i had to drive him home and basically tuck him into bed. his friend came with me and helped me put him to bed
    -then i took the friend home. and he came onto me. neither of us were drunk. two beers each, tops.
    -i resisted at first. but then i caved. and we ended up having s-x. but it was a one time thing.
    -now i don't know if i should admit it or not.
    -advice needed.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 21, 2015 at 10:34 AM

It is always better to tell a hard truth than an easy lie. Lying by omission is still a lie. If you don't tell him remember that eventually either the guilt will consume you if you have a good conscience or he will find out and you'll need to come clean. At least if you admit what you did there can still be some trust to build back up to. If he finds out any other way than from you coming clean he has no reason to ever trust you again.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2015 at 10:04 AM

Tell him. Give him the option to decide if he wants to stay with a cheater. IMHO

• View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2014 at 01:12 PM

I believe you should be able to have sex with anyone you wish without the need to check with your boyfriend or husband. It's sex!! Have fun in this short life.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 03:49 PM

If you wont tell it will brake your marriage later
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 07:26 PM

If you say its marriage serious, then tell him.