GUYS...WHERE ARE YOUR PICS??? Comments and Suggestions

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 07:07 PM

I've noticed a disturbing number of you guys are looking at my profile or even sending "winks" or making comments....and you have no profile pic!  Why?

I don't know about the other ladies, but I won't start any dialogue with anyone who doesn't care to reveal themselves.  Think about it....why did YOU respond to my profile?  Was it because of my sparkling personality and sarcastic wit?  I don't think so!  Apparently you liked what you saw.  ;-)

And NO...I do NOT accept pics via email, with promises of not being disappointed.  Guess what fellas?  I ALWAYS AM!  And it's not like I'm gonna be dumb enough to give you an email addy with a contact list, ya cute little hacker you!  :-P

Well, it's certainly your prerogative to opt out of the pic posting thing, but then just consider yourself informed that it's MY prerogative to ignore you.

Come on guys...post a pic...pretty please?  :-)
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 03:31 PM

LOL...thanks, seabear!

I just received a notification that a lad from South Africa would like to see more of me.  REALLY?  LMAO!

The reason I find this so hilarious is that "Teddy412" has no pics at all.   hahahaha!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I happen to find your personality and wit extremely sexy haha !
Follow - email me when people comment