Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Why do you amazing young men love older women? BE HONEST!!! Chit Chat

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2018 at 04:44 PM

I am writing an erotica book and need some wording on why you love older women!! Cubs, please bring it!! Is it that you want to learn or are you really attracted to mature women? Please tell us!! 

Members Only

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2018 at 05:44 AM

Amazing young men, such as myself, have discovered what it really means to have meaningful relationship with someone. “Confident cubs” know who they are and what they want. And more importantly, they know what they don’t/need.  We are not sheep. We are not wolves disguised as sheep. We don’t run with a pack. Matter of fact, we loathe the idea of the pack. And we don’t howl at the moon indiscriminately because we crave attention. We howl to give attention to what we crave. 

Cougars have a similar outlook on personal relationships. Waking up to the realization that she let go of the woman that she wanted to be. And she became what HE, and everyone else wanted her to be. Two decades, three kids, and one mid life crisis later, she reached her limit of giving a fuck. At this point, romance is not a necessity. The necessities are the romance. She has no time for formalities or guessing games. And she can smell bullshit before it walks in the room. 

And that, in a nutshell, is the answer to the riddle. Awesome young guys don’t bring bullshit. We don’t live and die by the actions or opinions of another person.  Let’s get to the point with some straight forward truth and find out “wassup”. 

And I’ll go ahead and state the obvious. We fuck each other like it’s the first and last time we’re ever going have the chance. Cougars are able to give control to a man. And a cougar will also do things to you that will make you forget your name. Doesn’t matter. You won’t forget hers!

Damn, I love you, cougars!

• View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2018 at 12:18 AM

• View author's info Posted on Feb 06, 2018 at 04:32 PM

Um, we are not ELDERLY!! We are gorgeous mature women...take that our of your vocabulary! 

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2018 at 01:09 PM

They dont play games or lose time. they are direct and know were well what they want and dont hesitate to grab it. they know what they want, how they want and went they want!

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2018 at 07:45 PM

i'm not quite sure  why younger guys lover older women  but for me its a little bit of both wanting to learn and  actually being attracted to mature  women