So You Want a Lesson.... Chit Chat Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 06, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Let me give it to you boys straight up.  I'm sure I'm not the only lady on this site who's looking for more than a booty call.  My teaching credential is expired, so I don't give lessons.  I am not desperate, so I'm not impressed by your current level of testosterone.  If I wanted to just get laid, I could walk into any pub in L.A. and make it happen....I do not need a dating site for that!
    I'm guessing I'll probably annoy or even offend a few guys here, but that's not my concern.  If I cared what people thought about me, I sure wouldn't be dating and having relationships with young men.  That's right....I said relationships.  That's what I want, and I will find him.
    I realize everybody's looking for different things here, but if you buy into all that garbage about cougars being predators and you can just sit back and let us do all the work....think again.  Although you CAN find those types in a lot of local bars.  They are also HERE.  I, for one, am just a girl with a bigger number on her profile.  
    I know exactly what I want, so don't come sniffing around my door if you're looking for a "sugar momma".  Be employed, not some loser looking for a free ride.
    That being said, I'm really not a mean person at all.  I love to laugh and enjoy life....I just know what I deserve.  Let's find out if we deserve each other.  LOL

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 08:07 PM

I live to serve and to please

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I am new to this to im hoping to try and figure it out if any cougar can help let me know!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 03, 2013 at 06:52 AM

Makes Perfect sense, some of us (I'll go ahead and use the term just for the effect ;) cubs are here for that exact reason. Now some of its are professional, we are business oriented which resulted in our love for the coug generation after realizing our maturity level far surpassed the women of our own generation . I for am here for that exact reason. Challenge? Accepted, you aren't easy to bag? Perfect, I wouldn't be here of you were the lustful sit at the bar type I wouldn't be back stepping and reverting to the maturity level of gals my age. 
    Personally I get hit on every single day during my 12 hr work days and 80% of those compliments are of the coug generation, reason being I have a talent for wording everything in a pleasing way. Simply put i don't go for it. It's too easy. I love a challenge. I love to resolve ace and close, and closing often as Zig Ziglar advises for making a sale. Coug in my mind is a priceless product, a diamond in the rough, off I may and was want that diamond. I work for that diamond and I don't plan on re selling, I plan on creating more memory for that jewel to become more beautiful in time. My aim is to make her smile and genuinely make her life that much better. she doesn't deserve to go into negative equity with happiness as the currency like she will with these other guys. As you know it's not between good and bad.. It's between good and better. Yeah those guys you may be talking to are "good" get the job done type of guys but let me let you in on a secret.. You want the best.. *looks slowly to the left* again *looks slowly to the right* (to see whos listening) alright then, introduce yourself to Leo. I'm the best in town. LA area.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2013 at 05:24 PM

i am new to this too- any luck?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 09:27 AM

Mmmm.  I think this could be a little better than a club... correct me if I am wrong? I know I could go out into the big world  and as I am not an unattractive lady I could have a lover.... I was hoping this might be an adventure. ...dont want to be dissapointed.... neew to this.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 07:57 AM

i know there are men out there are intimidated by a independent women but i think it as cute
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Thanks for the unsolicited advice.  I wasn't asking a question. It was more like a statement.  I have a strong personality, and I'm not about to tone it down to avoid scaring anybody off, aside from the ones who want what I do not.  Perhaps you missed the part about not caring what people think.  ;-)

As far as being able to walk into a club in L.A. and "get what I want"....what I could get there is NOT what I want...so that's the reason I'm here, and I thought I made that abundantly clear.

No, you have not offended me, nor is it my intention to offend YOU.  At the same time, I won't settle.  I hope you don't either.  Best of luck to you on the site.  :-)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 11, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Not to offend you, but sometimes if you are too strong towards what you want people get intimidated by your high expectations and walk away before they even get a chance to know you. If you can easily walk into a club in L.A. and get what you want you wouldn't be posting on this site or be here in general. Confidence is great, but best used in the right direction. ;)
Follow - email me when people comment