Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

Is this for real? Chit Chat

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2012 at 08:44 PM

Hi-
    I have only been here for a few days and think it was a mistake....I am coming to realize that there is no way a young guy could want someone who is 60....I just don't get it....although there a lot who talk the talk....but think it is a lark....oh well. Just my 2 cents and won't be her long.
    Wish the women here the best of luck!
    Angelbear
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2014 at 12:13 AM

old thread, but I'm not letting it slide.

to the woman who wrote " young men shamelessly begging for a sugar momma!  REALLY???  LOL! "

so it's okay for women to do that, but not men according to you? Why? I thought we were all "equal". Also, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr more young women shamelessly beg for "sugar partners" than young men do.

And to the OP, why wouldn't a young guy be attracted to a 60yo woman if she took care of herself and is decent looking and on top of that - well off?

Look at Jane Seymour for example. I would give my left nut to be with her. She's not just "decent", she's hot.

Also, put yourself in mens shoes. We men can't get just about any woman we want, like you women can get just about any man you want. So if we had to choose a 60yo woman or another night with our hand, we'd pick the woman.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 07:57 AM

Angelbear I would send you any pictures you would like and I would love to speak with you but am not a PREMIUM MEMBER
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2012 at 06:42 PM

Not even close to real... Just a bunch of guys ( not men) who want to send pix of their d*ck.. Real men don't till the right time... and here's a news flash.... Older women have already seen them....hello....lol.

So this was an unpleasant place to be and I'm outta here. Adios I'm a ghost.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 04:36 PM

Good answer Counselor....lol
    I hope all here have a great Thanksgiving! I personally am going into Philadelphia for the pre holiday festivities..!
    It is always an adventure...!
    Angelbear
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 01:39 PM

Yes, unfortunately, the evidence lies within this forum....young men shamelessly begging for a sugar momma!  REALLY???  LOL!

There's nothing wrong with wanting someone who has their act together...but boys, we are not your mommies.  We have a lot to bring to the table, so please bring more than your Chief of Staff....you know, President Johnson.  ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 05:53 PM

Thanks..you could be right I suppose....what I think honestly is that it does not matter what age, race sex, et al. And I am a musician and have seen it all.....for real.
    To each his own.
    What I have seen little of is an older woman with a younger man....and the perception is a younger man is looking for money, another Mom, who knows?
    Interesting.....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 01:43 PM

I'm glad you figured it out, angelbear.....but why do you think that way?  It's true that most of them take us about as seriously as their fast food, and seem to have this sense of entitlement so common to young American men....BUT, there are some VERY nice young guys on here, so don't sell yourself short!

Welcome!  ^..^
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 01:08 PM

hey before you leave...im 25 and i think it would be an interesting experience for the both of us.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Never mind...I figured this out all by myself....genius that I am....jeez....